MacBook Screen Repair
Damaged MacBook Screen Repair Service
MacBook screen repair entails the extraction of the damaged screen and replacement with a new functional display. Solving MacBook problems that relate to the laptop screen may at times involve activities such as cleaning, servicing and part replacement. We have qualified staff and well-equipped facilities at our repair and service center in Singapore.
Functionality Of The Screen
The screen is the primary graphical user interphase used to display the inputs by the user to the logic board. The user then observes what appears on the screen and adjusts it accordingly. The screen is an intermediate output that is used to edit and modify the logic board’s output before it is executed outside the computer. MacBook screens may suffer from a wide range of faults. These include;
- internal breaks when the laptop falls,
- cracking when sharp of blunt object impacts the unprotected screen,
- dust around the periphery of the screen caused by a damaged dust resistant seal,
- he flickering of the screen graphics as a result of a loose screen connector or LVDS cable,
- black blank screen as a result of damaged display cable connecting it to the logic board or damaged LED backlight and scratched screen because of use of inappropriate abrasive cleaning material.
Damaged screens are fixed only by certified professional technicians.
MacBook Air Repair
Mac Mini Repair
MacBook Pro Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Inspection Of Damaged Screen
The computer is visually inspected, and extent of damage determined.
1. To loosen the dual sided adhesive strip, a heat gun is used. It works by securing the screen to the cover glass. A gap should appear between the screen and tape. To break the strip, insert plastic into the crevice. This should be repeated along the perimeter of the tape. A strong suction cup is then used to separate the glass from the display assembly.
2. The four Philips screws holding the LCD to the display frame are removed.
3. Remove the clutch cover. This is done by sliding it to the side and applying gentle pressure.
4. Turn the display assembly so that the LCD may come free forward.
5. Carefully remove the Low Voltage Differential Signaling cables from the bottom opening of the screen mounting frame to free the LCD from the display assembly
6. Replace the broken glass screen and LCD and assemble. Make sure to clean off dust and fingerprints from the LCD and glass screen before final assembly.
Pick & Drop Services
We have the best-trained screen repair technicians in Singapore that are guaranteed to give you premium quality service to solve all your MacBook screen repair issues. The best quality MacBook parts can be purchased at our service and repair center at affordable prices. We use only original hardware replacement parts to enable the laptop to last. For clients that do not find it convenient to visit our center, we’ve got you covered. Our efficient pick-up and delivery system will surely ensure that you get premium service without breaking a sweat. All you need to do is contact us, and we will pick up your broken MacBook for repair. After assessment with our screen specialist, we send you a report with a quotation for approval of the repairs. Once we are done, we deliver it to your doorstep.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Apple, Mac, MaBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.