MacBook Keyboard Repair
Damage Keyboard Repair Service
Functionality Of The Keyboard
Accessing The Keyboard
1. Remove the Philips screws that secure the cover to the lower case and lift it to free it from the mounting tabs.
2. Remove the fan cables and unscrew it from the logic board.
3. Disconnect the display data cable and unscrew the screws holding the display data cable bracket.
4. Use a spudger to pry off the connectors of the subwoofer, camera cable connector, optical drive, trackpad, and hard disk from the logic board.
5. Remove the battery and then remove the logic board
6. Remove, the centre bracket, mounted using Philips screws,
7. Remove the keyboard backlight
8. Unscrew the two 3mm screws from the power button and unscrew the sixty-seven 2mm screws from the keyboard.
9. Replace the failed keyboard with a new one and reassemble.
Trained Repair Experts
Pick & Drop Services
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Apple, Mac, MaBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.